Saturday, November 20, 2010

Excitement Rising!

New York. 


I leave tomorrow and I simply don't know what to do with myself  I am so excited! 


It is nearly midnight and I have to leave by 6:30 am tomorrow and I still have not finished packing!  At this point everything just seems necessary when I am heading to one of the worlds fashion captials - and my mother ever so nicely informed me that Qantas allows you to have two bags of 23KG coming home which is more than enough space to take half my wardrobe and equally invest in a new one. 

I have no idea what to expect of new york but I think its pretty important I get back to Packing. Fingers crossed I dont have any delays tomorrow!






Beautiful shot by Arthur Leipzig from 1918 - 


I'm certianly ready to take the plunge (corniness noted)


Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment