Thursday, November 11, 2010

High Expectations

My name is Ali Kornhauser and I am currently a second year student at QUT where I study a Bachelor of Fine Arts (Fashion Design). 


This semester I was smart enough to sign up for QUT's annual International Study Tour and thus I am jet setting to New York for two weeks to inhale their culture of fashion and hopefully inspire me for my third year collection!

I have no idea what to expect from New York as amongst all of my travels I have never been to North America (Or even an english speaking country!). Aside from the novelty of being in America i am over the moon in excitement about visiting one of our world fashion capitals. 

I am most excited about the Balenciaga exhibition, GARMENT DISTRICT, and of course the conference at the end of the trip!

Keep reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment